CultureCare is a whole-hospital transformation model that takes a unique, behavioral approach to creating a high trust collaborative culture – which becomes the foundation to creating a superior patient experience. A high trust and highly collaborative culture will positively impact every aspect of a hospital's operations. Based on The Speed of Trust®, by Stephen M. R. Covey, CultureCare produces transformational results such as increased efficiency, safer transitions, quality clinical outcomes, increased engagement, decreased re-admissions, fewer errors and increased patient satisfaction scores. CultureCare equips leaders, staff, and physicians with the behavioral skills and tools needed to produce a superior patient experience.
Before we will engage with a hospital or health system, the Executive Team/Senior Leaders must agree to the following 6 guidelines and engagement criteria:
- All employees are responsible for the patient experience.
- Engaging all staff, not just managers or leaders, is critical to the success of the cultural transformation.
- The executive team must be fully engaged in the process, own the outcome, and model the behavior.
- It is vital that physicians be integrated into this process.
- Leaders are connected to the system and are accountable for performance and new behavioral norms.
- Change begins with the individual. This inside out process creates sustainable transformation.
Click here for more info.
Attend a Speed of Trust™ Preview in Your Area
In this three-hour overview, learn how The Speed of Trust™ increases employee engagement and collaboration and drives real, sustainable business results.
How Does The Speed of Trust™ Work?
Let's get real. Training alone doesn’t work. Rather than just teaching principles in a course, The Speed of Trust Transformation Process™ institutionalizes new language and new behavior in the context of real work. Learn More
The Economic Business Case for Trust
Trust always affects two measurable outcomes – speed and cost. When trust goes down, speed goes down and cost goes up. This creates a Trust Tax™. When trust goes up, speed goes up and cost goes down. This creates a Trust Dividend™. It’s that simple, that predictable. Learn More