Corporate Address and Phone Numbers
2200 West Parkway Blvd.
Salt Lake City, UT 84119
Toll Free: 1-800-827-1776
Local: (801) 817-1776
Speed of Trust Practice Address and Phone Numbers
Global Speed of Trust Practice
155. W. Canyon Crest Rd.
Alpine, UT 84004
Local: (801) 756-2700
Franklin Covey History
In 1984, the first Franklin Day Planner was produced, followed by a popular time management workshop. New designs and formats are created continually, and the FranklinCovey Planning System is now used by more than 15 million people worldwide.
In 1989, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey was published, and training and consulting based on its concepts were developed. The book has become one of the top-selling business books of all time.
Franklin Quest and Covey Leadership Center announced their intent to merge January 22, 1997. The new company, FranklinCovey, was finalized on May 30 of that year.
FranklinCovey (NYSE: FC) is the global consulting and training leader in the areas of strategy execution, customer loyalty, leadership and individual effectiveness. Clients include 90 percent of the Fortune 100, more than 75 percent of the Fortune 500, thousands of small- and mid-sized businesses, as well as numerous government entities and educational institutions. FranklinCovey has 46 direct and licensee offices providing professional services in 147 countries. For more information, please visit www.franklincovey.com.
We enable greatness in people and organizations everywhere.
Our Foundational Beliefs
- People are inherently capable, aspire to greatness, and have the power to choose.
- Principles are timeless and universal, and are the foundation for lasting effectiveness.
- Leadership is a choice, built inside out on a foundation of character. Great leaders unleash the collective talent and passion of people toward the right goal.
- Habits of effectiveness come only from the committed use of integrated processes and tools.
- Sustained superior performance requires the P/PC Balance—a focus on achieving results and on building capability.
- Commitment to Principles: We are passionate about our content, and strive to be models of the principles and practices we teach.
- Lasting Customer Impact: We are relentless about delivering on our promise to our customers. Our success comes only with their success.
- Respect for the Whole Person: We value each other and treat each person with whom we work as true partners.
- Profitable Growth: We embrace profitability and growth as the lifeblood of our organization; they give us the freedom to fulfill our mission and vision.
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People® Signature Program
- Leadership: Great Leaders, Great Teams, Great Results
- FOCUS: Achieving Your Highest Priorities™
- The 4 Disciplines of Execution™
- The xQ™ Service
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People® by Dr. Stephen R. Covey
- The 8th Habit: From Effectiveness to Greatness by Dr. Stephen R. Covey
- Everyday Greatness by Dr. Stephen R. Covey
- The Ten Natural Laws of Successful Time and Life Management by Hyrum W. Smith
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Families by Dr. Stephen R. Covey
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens by Sean Covey
- The 6 Most Important Decisions You'll Ever Make by Sean Covey
- Principle-Centered Leadership® by Dr. Stephen R. Covey
- First Things First® by Dr. Stephen R. Covey
- The Power Principle: Influence with Honor by Blaine Lee