Speed of Trust Foundations
The vital currency in today's connected, collaborative world is trust.
Like any other discipline, creating trust is a learnable skill, and with the tenets laid out by Stephen M. R. Covey in his best-selling book, The Speed of Trust, your organization can forego the slow, time-killing bureaucracies put in place because of mistrust and start accelerating your business, and your bottom line, by moving at the speed of trust.
"You may not be able to control everything, but you can influence certain things.
Trust starts with you."
—STEPHEN M. R. COVEY
On a high-trust team, communication, creativity, collaboration, and engagement improve. Productivity increases and costs decrease as attention is redirected toward objectives instead of suspicion and frustration.
In the Speed of Trust® Foundations work session, individuals become competent in using the framework, language, and behaviors that lead to high-trust teams and organizations. In this highly interactive work session, individual contributors identify and address "trust gaps" in their personal credibility and relationships at work.
Using "real work" situations in the work session, participants will:
- Practice the 13 Behaviors of High Trust to develop, restore, and extend trust.
- Create a Trust Action Plan to increase personal credibility and influence.
- Practice communicating transparently, respectfully, and directly.
- Identify how to extend appropriate levels of trust with co-workers.
- Improve their track record of keeping commitments through a Peer Accountability Process.
A critical, learnable competency